Would Walker Texas Ranger be caught dead without a good belt? Never, not when the stakes are this high.
How high? – Very, very high…
Indeed, this belt revolves around his whole world. – Yes, a belt is that important.
Good Guys Wear Black, because it goes with everything. And every man needs a good belt that does just that, whether he’s following The Way of the Dragon, breaking the Code of Silence, or finally joining the Delta Force.
All that aside though, a belt crafted from Full-Grain American Steerhide would make any Texas Ranger proud… and since it’s bound to become a daily-wearer, it’ll age with the same ruddy poise and grace as the man himself. You know… The Big C.
1 ½ inch width, Solid brass buckle and rivets, five available sizes, each with an equal amount of awesome.
- Material: Full Grain American Steerhide
- Sizes offered: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Sizing for belts should be 2″ above your waist size. For instance if you have a 36″ waist you should purchase a 38″ belt.
- Belt Width 1 1/2″ with standard 5 holes
- Solid brass square buckle with solid brass rivets
- Edge coated for ultimate finish
You can personalize the belt with 3 initials.