To make Fathers Day a little more special for dad, its great to write him a special message to go along with your Father's Day gift. Express your love and appreciation for him with an encouraging quote or a message that is sure to melt his heart this Father's day. Making him know how much you value every moment spent with him is sure to make him remember not just your gift but the thoughtful gesture of expressing what's in your heart and how you feel about your relationship with him. Make dad smile, cry, go sentimental and even laugh with these quotes and messages especially collated for Father's day.
5. ‘Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, Dad has always been the best.’ – Ken Norton
6. ‘Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.’ — Barack Obama
7. ‘He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.’ — Tom Wolfe
8. ‘A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.’ — Dimitri the Stoneheart
9. ‘It’s an ongoing joy being a dad.’ – Liam Neeson
10. ‘Not every successful man is a good father. But every good father is a successful man.’ – Robert Duvall
11. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
12. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
13. “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
14. “It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.” – Dawn French
15. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.” – Joseph Addison
16. “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” – Lady Gaga
17. “He sweeps her hair back from her ears and he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement, he says he will never leave her, not in a million years.” – Anthony Doerr
18. “No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl.” – Unknown
19. “A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.” – Unknown
20. “You brought me every single toy that I wanted when I was young. I hope I can return the favor when I grow up by achieving every single goal that you always wanted me to. I love you.” – Unknown
21. “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
22. “When a father gives to his son, both laugh. When a son gives to his father, both cry.” – William Shakespeare
23. “If the relationship between father and son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.” – James A. Baldwin
24. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” – Calvin Johnson
25. “Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.” – Wayne Rooney
26. “Like father like son: Every good tree maketh good fruits.” – William Langland
27. “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
28. “With sons and fathers, there’s an inexplicable connection and imprint that your father leaves on you.” – Brad Pitt
29. “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” – William Shakespeare
30. “My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss.” – David Lauren
31. “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape." – Dave Attell
32. "My sisters and I can still recite Dad’s grilling rules: Rule No. 1: Dad is in charge. Rule No. 2: Repeat Rule No. 1." – Connie Schultz
33. “We wondered why when a child laughed, he belonged to Daddy, and when he had a sagging diaper that smelled like a landfill, ‘He wants his mother.'” —Erma Bumbeck
34. “Remember: What dad really wants is a nap. Really.” —Dave Barry
35. "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." - George Herbert
36. "The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get." - Tim Russert
37. "A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow." - Unknown
38. "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." - Unknown
39. "Average fathers have patience. Good fathers have more patience. Great fathers have an ocean of patience." - Reed Markham
40. "Great fathers don’t find fault. Great fathers find solutions." - Reed Markham
41. To the world, you are a dad. To our family, you are the world.
42. Seeing what a great dad you are only makes me love you more.
43. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Mostly importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband.
44. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do.
45. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you’re amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do.
46. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you’re amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do.
47. Your love as a father shows in your every interaction with our children. I’ve watched you and I can see that you love them more than you could ever show. You’re an incredible dad and I love you for being you.
48. You are my best friend, the father of our children, and you are my hidden strength. Thank you for making life so beautiful.
49. I’m grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.
50. I couldn’t have asked for a better father for my children. You amaze me every single day with all of your love.